Monday, October 27, 2014

VTS: Week 9 Peer Coaching Event

Response to Kenzie:

Kenzie,

Your class seems familiar to me because it sounds like the kind of art classes I experienced in high school.  It will be interesting to see the progress they make with the VTS discussions throughout the year.  The images you chose are varied and interesting.  I immediately noticed evidence of diversity, narrative (especially in the first two images), and expressive content,  I think these images will be intriguing to this diverse age group.  Good luck!

Other Peer Response to Lori:

Lori- The boys are dominating the VTS discussions in my class also, and I'm not sure why. I do think the images you chose will encourage responses from the girls... but what do I know? :) My favorite is Gjon Mili, Pablo Picasso creating light drawing of vase of flowers, because of the movement and depth. I may use it with my class at some point, and I'm definitely going to check out the "Art Circles" app. Thanks for including it in your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment